There’s a saying in the comedy world: either everything can be funny, or nothing can be funny. We hope this collection of the world’s best Mexican jokes falls in line with the “everything can be funny” angle. We kept them short, kept them sweet, and kept them spicy!
“It’s ok to laugh at each other sometimes, as long as after all the ignorant jokes, we actually respect each other.”
And please, we mean these in good fun. The next group we joke about might be yours!
1. To Warm Up, A Few Funny Mexican Memes
Before looking at our funniest Mexican jokes leaderboard, we wanted to show you a few exclusive memes that we think you will love:
The Juan jokes are some of the next Mexican jokes. We have a few hilarious ones on this page. For example:
We all know who the richest man is in the US, but who is the richest Mexican?
View the rest of our Mexican memes: World’s 41 Funniest Mexican Memes or keep reading to view our best all-time Mexican jokes!
2. The Funniest Mexican Jokes (All-Time Leaderboard)
- 267Shipment from MexicoRead moreRead lessThe US President hears that the largest manufacturing facility for condoms in the US is no longer functional for a full month. His advisers inform him that there is only 1 week of supplies left in the US, and Americans are likely to be furious about this and take it out on him. Desperate, the US President decides to call his Mexican counterpart to ask for a favor: "We need at least 10 million condoms within a week, can you please send us a shipment?". To avoid embarrassment, the president asks for "10-inch" length. A few days later, he receives the shipment from Mexico. All the inventory is there and all pieces are 10-inch in length, as requested. But each piece is marked: "Made in Mexico. Size: Small".
- 211American tourist in a Mexican rodeoRead moreRead lessAn American tourist visits Mexico and goes to a rodeo. After the event, he goes to the venue's restaurant. Since a bullfight was just over during the rodeo, the waiter recommends fresh testicles that have just been cooked. The tourist, interested in trying something new, agrees to order them. It turns out, they were delicious, tender and full of flavor. Quite a unique experience. A few months later, he returns to the same place with a friend. Interested in sharing this experience with his friend, the tourist brings him to the same restaurant: "They have this local dish that is amazing - you should try it out!". However, when served the new dish, the testicles dish is nowhere close to being as good as what he was served the first time around. The testicles are much smaller, not as flavorful and much drier. When asking the waiter about it, the waiter responds "Well... Senor, it's pretty rare but sometimes the bull wins the fight".
- 206What do you call a mexican without a car?Read moreRead lessCarlos.
- 2033 female students in a Mexico prisonRead moreRead lessThree female students decide to vacation in Mexico. They abuse the Tequila shots, pass out and wake up in jail, having no clue what happened the previous night. But they find out that they will be executed on the electrical chair... The first student to go on the electrical chair, states "I am a student at Texas Christian University, and believe that god will save me". The Mexican warden turns on the switch but nothing happens. Astounded, the warden thinks this is a sign of god, and sets her free... The second student goes on the electrical chair, and states "I am a student at New-York Law School, and believe in the power of justice. As an innocent woman, I believe I will be saved." The warden flips the switch but again nothing happens, and he sets her free too... Finally, the last student goes in and states "I am a student at the Electrical Engineering School at Ohio State, and I'll just let you know that you won't be able to electrocute anyone if you don't plug that chair in."
- 190One day, a man crossed over the USA border seeking better living conditions for his family. Then he was forced to go back.Read moreRead less... Then he was forced to go back to his job as a Senator from Texas. ...
- 190A Mexican magician gets on stage...Read moreRead less...and announces to the audience “I will now disappear on the count of three. Uno. Dos . . .” and then he disappeared without a "trace".
- 189How do you get an ambulance in Mexico?Read moreRead lessCall Nine-Juan-Juan.
- 182Best Mexican songs of all timeRead moreRead lessDo you know the best Mexican songs of all time? Baby Juan More Time, Another Juan Bites the Dust, Taco Chance on Me, Some Juan to Love.
- 180Why did God NOT have Jesus in Mexico?Read moreRead lessBecause he could not find a virgin and 3 wise men.
- 177Why did only a couple of thousand mexican soldiers show up for the Alamo battle?Read moreRead lessBecause they only had 3 vans.
- 172What do you say to your nosey Mexican neighbor?Read moreRead lessThat’s nacho business!
- 170Why did God give Mexicans noses?Read moreRead lessSo they have something to pick in the winter.
- 164Why don’t you ever trust a taco chef with your secrets?Read moreRead lessBecause they always spill the beans!
- 164How did a mexican girl get pregnant?Read moreRead lessHer university professor told her to do an essay (ése means homeboy or dude in Mexican slang)
- 158What’s a Mexican’s favorite classic novel?Read moreRead lessTe-quil-a Mockingbird.
- 157Why did this Mexican guy freak out?Read moreRead lessHe was battling His-panic attacks.
- 157Did you hear about the four-car pileup in Mexico city?Read moreRead less45 people died.
- 157Why do Mexicans never win the gold model at the Olympics?Read moreRead lessBecause everyone who knows how to jump, run and swim has already made it to the United States.
- 156Why do mexicans wear pointed boots?Read moreRead lessBecause it makes it a lot easier to climb over a fence.
- 148What is the difference between a mexican and a drawer?Read moreRead lessA drawer has papers.
- 147Never play Uno with a Mexican.Read moreRead lessThey hoard all the green cards.
- 146I wanted to visit my Mexican friend, but...Read moreRead less... when I knocked on his door, no Juan was there.
- 144Why did the Mexican guy buy a mousetrap?Read moreRead lessHe needed te-quil-a mouse.
- 143Why do Mexicans have movie streaming services?Read moreRead lessSo they can Netflix and chili.
- 138Mexicans love the "Star Wars" moviesRead moreRead lessNo wonder. Their favorite characters are Obi Juan Kenobi and Juan Solo.
- 135What do you call a cross between an octopus and a Mexican?Read moreRead lessI don't know, but it sure can pick a lot of oranges.
- 134What did the mexican say to the house that just fell on him?Read moreRead lessGet off me home’s.
- 134How do Mexicans typically solve relationship problems?Read moreRead lessThey taco-bout it.
- 134There is a big Mexican party tonight.Read moreRead lessAnd everyJuan is going.
- 134This Mexican woman kept talking to meRead moreRead lessBut I told her "I’m nacho friend"
- 132How many Mexicans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?Read moreRead lessJust Juan (one)
- 126Mexican and black jokes are pretty much the same.Read moreRead lessWhen you've heard Juan, you've heard Jamal ('em all)
- 124What do you call a short Mexican?Read moreRead lessA paragraph. Because he's not as big as an 'essay' (ése is the equivalent of "dude" in Mexican slang).
- 124Why did this Mexican man shoot his wife?Read moreRead lessTe-quil-a
- 122What do you call a burrito with poor resolution?Read moreRead lessA blurrito.
- 122What do you call a Mexican man with a "rubber toe"?Read moreRead lessRoberto
- 121What's the difference between Jesus and a Mexican?Read moreRead lessJesus doesn't have a tattoo of a Mexican.
- 120Why did this Mexican family only have 12 people in their van?Read moreRead lessBecause they needed room to bring the groceries back.
- 117What do you call a dyslexic Mexican?Read moreRead lessDysmexic
- 117What is a mexican favorite sport?Read moreRead lessCross-country.
- 116Why do Mexicans have tamales for Christmas?Read moreRead lessBecause that will give them something to unwrap.
- 116What do you call a short Mexican?Read moreRead lessA paragraph because they're not full ese!!
- 115What's a Mexican favorite bookstore?Read moreRead lessBorders.
- 112Why do Mexicans keep wheels of cheese in the back of their trucks?Read moreRead lessIn queso emergencies.
- 112What do you call a Mexican quarterback?Read moreRead lessEl Passo.
- 112Who is the wealthiest man in Mexico?Read moreRead lessJeff Pesos.
- 110Do you know the difference between a hispanic and a stoner?Read moreRead lessThe stoner has papers.
- 109What do they call Santa Claus in Mexico?Read moreRead lessHo-Ho-Jose!
- 108How do Mexicans drink soda?Read moreRead lessThey drink soda in Mexi-cans
- 103What do you call a Mexican old man?Read moreRead lessSeñor Citizen.
- 100My friend’s girlfriend unexpectedly became pregnantRead moreRead lessSo my friend has been thinking about a new name for a few days now. He finally decided to call himself Juan and to run away to Mexico.
- 96How can you tell a Mexican is [email protected]?Read moreRead lessHe joined the que-que-que (k-k-k)
- 91What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?Read moreRead lessA game of Juan on Juan
- 89Why can’t Mexicans become firefighters?Read moreRead lessThey can’t tell the difference between Jose and Hose B. (Hose A and Hose B)
- 87What’s the difference between Mexicans and French people?Read moreRead lessFrench people say "Oh la la", and Mexicans say just "Ho-la"
- 83What do you call stoned Mexicans?Read moreRead lessBaked beans.
- 72What do you call four Mexicans stuck in quicksand?Read moreRead lessQuatro sink-o.
- 69What do you get when you cross a Mexican with a country singer?Read moreRead less5Arriba McEntire!
- 14Who is every Mexican’s favorite Disney princess?Read moreRead lessTaco Belle
“It’s ok to laugh at each other sometimes, as long as after all the ignorant jokes, we actually respect each other.”
3. Other Funny Mexican Memes
Jokes are good, but we have put together for you a ton of memes. Let’s start with a couple of “Juan” jokes because we never get tired of these for some reason:
Of course, immigration is going to be a topic for a lot of good memes:
What borders on stupidity?
Mexico and Canada… 🙂
We love Mexicans because they are so hard-working. But of course, you will still find a few good job-related Mexican jokes – in good fun.
We are really thankful to Jesus.
Mexican food is the best. Let’s TACO-bout it:
Click here to view our World’s 41 Funniest Mexican Memes or keep scrolling for more Mexican jokes and funny comedian videos with Mexican jokes.
Joke: A man sees a Mexican book store and decides to go inside because he’s never been to a Mexican book store before. He asks the owner “Do you have the Trump book on his foreign policies with Mexico?”
The owner responds “F*ck off – you get out and you stay out”.
The man responds “Yes!, that’s the one!”.
4. The Funniest Mexican Jokes VIDEOS 😂😂😂
If you enjoyed our leaderboard of Mexican jokes, you will enjoy this video selection even more.
I Love Mexicans! Loco Comedy Jam.
We also recommend this quick comedy video – “I love Mexicans!”:
Diego gets mugged
Diego gets mugged by a prejudiced thief. but Diego is just as prejudiced:
Mexican Jokes by Juan (Video)
Our own Juan is going to run you through rapid-fire Mexican jokes from his beach in Cancun. Watch this 2-minute video featuring some of the best Mexican jokes:
Comedy Time: That Mexican Look
Asian-American John Wynn, jokes about himself: “You know you have to get into a diet when you eat yourself into a new ethnicity. That is not good. I either look like a fat Asian guy. or a regular Mexican.”
The Mexican R*cist Gift Basket (Gabriel Iglesias)
Gabriel Iglesias shares his experience in Mobile, Alabama, where someone in his audience gave him… a gift basket.
5. Best Mexican Jokes Shared on Social Media
Below is a selection of the best memes and jokes shared on social media:
In English: “My mom is so fake, bro, because my dad was calling and she said “oh what the f*ck”, and then she answered: “what’s going on my love?”
Let’s End in Style with More Mexican Jokes
6. Jokes about the Mexican Wall
Joke: Over the past few years, since Trump first talked about building the wall between Mexico and the United States, there has been an increase in depression among Mexicans. Mexican psychotherapists have reported that many Mexicans will never get over it.
Trump’s wall will cost $21 billion. NASA, the US space exploration agency, only has a budget of $19 billion. But this makes sense: Mexico has more aliens.
When Trump Visited Mexico…
Mexican actress Ana Brenda recommended that Mexican president blocks Trump at the border (“Come on, Mr. President (Mexican), make the migration joke and do not let him enter, and you will be a national hero”).
Venga señor presidente, hágale la bromita en migración de que no entra a México y será héroe nacional 😂 #TrumpEnMexico— Ana Brenda (@anabreco) August 31, 2016
7. Jokes About Mexican Cartels
A Mexican cartel decides to send a blonde woman to Colombia to get a pack of coke. She comes back with Pepsi.